Computer-Driven Code Machine
To download the FRA-2001 catalog page, click here
Our FRA-2001 Computer Driven Code machine is the ultimate code cutter for those involved with cylinder or automotive work. Coupled with our Genericode code retrieval software, the FRA-2001 becomes a “code cutting station” where you can generate keys for masterkeying purposes or do a progression for an automobile.
Here is a snapshot of some of the things you can do with the FRA-2001:
- Lookup and generate a key by code number (Gcode contains utility, vehicle, padlock, flat steel, antique auto and Illinoid/Chicago double sided key codes)
- Originate a key by manufacturer – Kwikset, Schlage, Weiser, or almost any other cylinder key used today
- Store previously cut keys in the History database for future retrieval
- View up to 24 different key blank numbering systems
- Cross reference keys by manufacturer
- Progress automotive keys when fitting a key to a vehicle
- Lookup and originate vehicle and motorcycle keys by year, make & model
These are just a few of the many things you can do with Genericode and the FRA-2001 code machine. When purchased, you will also be able to install Gcode on two additional computers in your shop or work vans.
Available in 110V AC or 220V AC
Shipping Weight: 60 lbs.
Drive Belt Replacement Effective 3/9/05: CNCMS605
If you have an FRA-2001, Autocode, or Accu-Cut key machine and need a USB to COM converter cable, visit this web page and purchase the USBG-232 Cable. We have tested it on our machines here and found it to work properly.