Computer-Driven Code Machine
Our FRA-2001 Computer Driven Code machine is the ultimate code cutter for those involved with cylinder or automotive work. Coupled with our Genericode code retrieval software, the FRA-2001 becomes a “code cutting station” where you can generate keys for masterkeying purposes or do a progression for an automobile.
Here is a snapshot of some of the things you can do with the FRA-2001:
- Lookup and generate a key by code number (Gcode contains utility, vehicle, padlock, flat steel, antique auto and Illinoid/Chicago double sided key codes)
- Originate a key by manufacturer – Kwikset, Schlage, Weiser, or almost any other cylinder key used today
- Store previously cut keys in the History database for future retrieval
- View up to 24 different key blank numbering systems
- Cross reference keys by manufacturer
- Progress automotive keys when fitting a key to a vehicle
- Lookup and originate vehicle and motorcycle keys by year, make & model
These are just a few of the many things you can do with Genericode and the FRA-2001 code machine. When purchased, you will also be able to install Gcode on two additional computers in your shop or work vans.
Dimensions: 20″ w x 20″ d x 18″ h
Available in 110V AC or 220V AC
Shipping Weight: 60 lbs.
Drive Belt Replacement Effective 3/9/05: CNCMS605
If you have an FRA-2001, Autocode, or Accu-Cut key machine and need a USB to COM converter cable, visit this web page and purchase the USBG-232 Cable. We have tested it on our machines here and found it to work properly.